As you may know, April on my blog was Disney Month! This was largely because I was spending 17 days of the month away on holiday, so Disneyfying my blog seemed like a good idea! While I was away, I had several Disney themed posts and on Instagram I did 30 days of Disney. Here is a round-up of everything you could have found on my blog during April.
Tags – Disney Tag, Harry Potter Tag (not Disney, but I visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter too).
Guest Posts – Why Disney World makes an awesome honeymoon destination, 10 reasons Disney is not just for kids, Disneyland Paris: an autism friendly experience.
Weekly Round-ups – Week 14, Week 15 & 16.
Wishlists – Disney Pop Funko, Hot Topic.
Movie Review – Avengers: Age of Ultron
I didn’t get as much of my holiday re-capped as I would have liked, but keep an eye out during May and you’re sure to see it all. However, here is my Instagram round-up.
1. Cinderella Exhibition in London / 2. Mickey Mouse Electricity Pylon in Florida / 3. Disney Princess Plasters (Band-aids)
4. First Visit Badge from Disney World / 5. Maleficent from Festival of Fantasy Parade
6. Cinderella’s Royal Table Menu / 7. Disney World Magic Bands / 8. Wishes Fireworks Display in Magic Kingdom
9. Lefou’s Brew in Gaston’s Tavern / 10. Finding Nemo – The Musical at Animal Kingdom
11. IllumiNations Fireworks Display in Epcot / 12. “The Grey Stuff” at Be Our Guest dinner / 13. Ursula from The Voyage of the Little Mermaid
14. Meeting Woody and Jessie in Frontierland / 15. Be Our Guest Menu
16. Meeting Mr Incredible & Frozone at Hollywood Studios / 17. Souvenir mugs from our trip / 18. Periwinkle, Fawn and the Neverbeast toys
19. Tsum Tsum collection / 20. Once Upon a Time store at Downtown Disney
21. Meeting Tiana and Naveen in Liberty Square / 22. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Menu / 23. Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom
24. Meeting Stitch in Tomorrowland / 25. Magic Kingdom’s Electric Parade
26. Lumiere from Enchanted Tales with Belle / 27. Meeting Merida in Fairytale Gardens / 28. Walt, Mickey, Lily and Megan
29. The Prince|Beast painting in Be Our Guest’s West Wing / 30. Meeting Pocahontas in Animal Kingdom
It’s been a fantastic month and I wouldn’t change a thing, but now that it’s over – it feels like life can begin again. May is the month when Spring really begins to show and it’s making me want to get on with the house and get things done. There’s nothing massively planned for the next few month’s and right now that’s definitely a good thing. I’m looking forward to normal for a little while now!