Hello all! I’m finally wadding my way through everyone’s blogs (instead of sleeping I might add) while trying to forget about feeling ill. As I’ve been putting off blogging recently, I decided to try the “Blog Every Day in May” challenge, as found on Rosalilium‘s blog. This is obviously perfect timing for finding it, as today is May 1st. Today’s topic is: “5 Lines” – Introduce yourself or sum yourself up in just 5 lines. Include a photograph that you are proud of.
|Picture recently taken of me and my partner, Chris|
1. My name is Belinda Jane Smith, though that’s my married name (despite being separated from my husband) – my maiden name is Davies and I have also been Jones.
2. I am thirty three years old, have been married (and separated/divorced) twice and have two beautiful children.
3. My favourite month is May, possibly because my birthday is in it (28th) but also because its usually the turn in the weather month.
4. I am proud to be a geek/nerd/sci-fi freak or whatever other names you want to give my quirks and I hope that my children will grow up just as proud to be whatever they are and want to be.
5. Life is pretty good right now, despite the occasional financial difficulty – I have a nice house, new car and a new job. My friends and family also rock.