So as I mentioned the other day, I was nominated for my third Liebster Award (though I did my last two as a joint post which you can read here). Thank you to the wonderful Taby at The Closet Intellectual for my nomination, here are the answers to the questions she gave me:
1. What is your favorite sort of book to curl up to & what beverage goes with it?
The first part of this question is so much harder to answer than the second half. In all honesty I don’t find anywhere near as much time to pick up a book as I’d like to, or as I should, but when I do I like a picture of romance (chick lit for an easy read), or suspense/sci-fi for a more gripping read. Beverage of choice is tea every time. I can drink cup after cup after cup.
2. If Hollywood called and told you they were making a movie about your life, what would the name of the movie be & who would play you?
Firstly, this would never ever happen lol. There is nothing interesting about my life (as yet) that someone would want to make a movie out of it. As such I guess it would be called “Much Ado About Nothing” …oh wait, maybe that’s already copyrighted! Hehe. As for who would play me, I’d have to say J-Lo. Its a very complicated story to explain why so you’re just gonna have to take my word for it! (that and I have a big ass).
3. If you were mad at a loved one, what sort of flowers would be their ticket out of the doghouse?
If? What is this if you speak about? My loved one is always in the doghouse! j/k, he’s actually pretty good at staying on my right side. However if anyone is every buying me flowers its roses all the way. Cliché? Maybe, but they are my favourite. That said, I prefer them closed bud rather than open, any day.
4. What is your favorite piece of clothing (provide a picture of it if you can) & why do you love it so?
This is a very boring answer I’m afraid, the truth being – my jeans. I have about 5-6 pairs and I live in them constantly. Of course I have a few loved pieces of clothing too, but my jeans are definitely my favourite. After them I suppose I would have to add my collection of Tee Fury and Qwertee t-shirts. I have an addiction.
|I have one draw for these t-shirts and another for plain or “not so cool” t-shirts|
5. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wow, this is a really tricky one for me, as someone who doesn’t even really buy DVDs, owing to the fact I rarely bother to put them on – just catch things again accidentally when they’re on TV. Sadly it would probably be a Disney DVD, maybe Hercules, or a princess one of some sort.
So there you have it, my five answers, to the five questions asked by Taby!
And here are my questions to my nominees.
1. Do you have a Special Talent or Skill? If so then what is it, and if not then what one talent or skill do you wish you had and why?
2. Where is the furthest place from home that you have traveled to and why did you go there?
3. If you had to give one book recommendation to a random group of 100 people, hoping for the majority to like it, what book would you choose?
4. Have you ever wished you were named something else and if so, then what?
5. When was the last time you cried and what was it over?
Now my nominations – and according to my last time doing this Liebster Award, I believe there was a rule that said only blogs with under 200 followers!
Vintage Fee – http://vntgfee.blogspot.co.uk/
Cat’s Chronology – http://catschronology.blogspot.co.uk/
Indigo Buttons – http://indigobuttons.blogspot.co.uk/
Puddle of Grace – http://www.puddleofgrace.com/
and although I’m not nominating them for the Liebster Award (they either have lots of followers, or have recently already been nominated and have done the obligatory post) I also advise you to check out:
Cocktails in Teacups – http://www.cocktailsinteacups.com/
Just Pirouette and Carry On – http://justpirouetteandcarryon.blogspot.co.uk/
The Sparkly Panda – http://thesparklypanda.blogspot.co.uk/
Nominees, the rules are simple. Make a similar post to this, answering the five questions I gave you. Make up some of your own questions and nominate some blogs you love for others to check out. Remember to leave a comment on your nominees blogs, so they know to check out your post and pass it on!
Thanks for checking in! I’ll post again soon xx