The last few days I’ve been focusing on posting about the #LincsBlogMeet that took place last Saturday, in Lincoln. Today’s post focuses on the Goody Bags we put together – with the help of many different companies and brands.
Inside our goody bags were:
- ASK Italian Cookery Book (actually given at the Venue)
- Discovery Club box from The Fragrance Shop
- Manuka Doctor Skin Treatment Serum sample
- Neal & Wolf Shampoo & Conditioner sample
- Benefit Lollitint
- One Love Organics sample pack (there were also full size Skin Saviour Beauty Balm)
- Paul Mitchell Dry Wash sample (there were also Hairspray samples)
- Weleda Citrus Refreshing Body Oil
- Batiste Dry Shampoo sample (various scents)
- Lipcote (plus travel wallet – I didn’t have one as there weren’t quite enough)
- LUSH Angels on Bare Skin face and body cleanser (various types)
- Lincolnshire Cooperative Pen (and mug which I forgot for the main picture)
- Scarlett Fashion various accessories (mine was a bracelet which I intend to post about separately)
- Jewellery Ever After necklace (I make these, so didn’t include them in my goody bag)
As well as all these great products, some companies were nice enough to offer discounts to all the people who attended our blog meet. These were:
- A lifetime discount of 25% from Crown & Glory
- 20% discount from Black Tied
- 25% off Manuka Doctor
- 15% off Me So Makeup
- a free hand cream offer from Crabtree & Evelyn to coincide with another offer they currently have running
Personally I can’t wait to try out some of these products and review them on my blog! I already have at least 3-4 posts bubbling away in my head so I’m sure they’ll be posted pretty soon!
When we were organising the Blog Meet, we were initially looking at having around 30 bloggers attend. Sadly in the run up to the meet, 3 had to cancel and 2 didn’t turn up on the day! I’m not going to lie, Amy and I had a quick dibs on some of the goodies that were left, but we also thought it would be great if other bloggers – those who didn’t attend the Blog Meet – were to benefit from the products we had been given. As such, we threw together two AMAZING goody bags, in order for our readers to win. Not only do they have all the stuff that our attending bloggers were able to get, they also have a few extras!
Included in these fantastic goody bags, are loads of skincare samples (given by Boots), Paul Mitchell Dry Wash AND Hairspray samples, two samples of Manuka Doctor, two samples of Benefit Lollitint, three pots of LUSH face and body cleanser (in three different types) plus a Toner Tab, a Jewellery Ever After necklace, two Scarlett Fashion scarves, both the One Love Organics sample pack and the skin saviour body balm, a Batiste dry shampoo sample, a Lipcote and travel wallet, two full size Weleda Citrus Body Oil, a Neal & Wolf Shampoo and Conditioner sample, a Discovery Club Box, an ASK Italian Cookbook, a Lincs Co-op pen, plus all the Bumff we handed out on the day, including the discount codes for various companies!
For your chance to win this amazing bundle of stuff, just use the Rafflecopter below! You can even come back every day and tweet, to earn an extra entry! The giveaway will last for one month from today and then Amy and I will be posting out the goody bags. There will be TWO winners, both having identical bags!
Also, if you attended the LincsBlogMeet, don’t forget you can link up your posts here! If you didn’t attend, then why not have a read through some of the posts – perhaps you’ll even find a product review of a product you could win in this goody bag giveaway!