I’m watching Doctor Who (recorded from a while back!) and having a nice chill evening for the first time in what feels like forever. I figured I’d do a little something while I watched TV and as such I bring you…
Thank you to Amy from Cocktails in Teacups for tagging me!
Five things I have a passion for
1. My kids. And therefore my life. They make everything worth it. Everything. I wouldn’t trade them, or my life, for anything at all.
2. Writing. I don’t do it anywhere near as much as I used to but I do have a definite passion for it.
3. T-shirts. You’ve all heard me bang on about TeeFury, Qwertee and so on. I now have 15 t-shirt sites that I check daily. I order at least one a week!
4. Movies. I don’t get time to watch many and I certainly don’t make much time. I do love to watch movies though, no matter what the genre.
5. Books. Reading. I love to read. I’ve barely read anything in the last year but just the other day I read the beginning of a book on sample and now I am desperate to buy the rest of the book and get into reading it!
Five things I would like to do before I die:
1. Visit Florida, preferably with the kids
2. Go to New York again. I doubt I will but I would like to. Again with the kids.
3. Paris (maybe my proposal). A small dream but none the less one I feel like I might never get around to.
4. Write a book.
5. Live my life to the fullest and see my children get married and have children of their own.
Five things I say a lot:
1. I love you – to the girls, to Chris. Especially to the kids. All the time.
2. Be quiet (and variations there of)
3. YOLO (sarcastically I might add)
4. Oh well
5. To be honest
Five favourite movies:
There is no way I could possibly pick. Far too many to list or even decide on. Last 5 movies I’ve seen… Despicable Me 2, Smurfs 2, Star Trek 2, Iron Man 3, Pitch Perfect
Five places I would love to travel:
1. Florida (as above)
4. Las Vegas
Five people I hope play this Old School Blogging Game:
I’m not tagging, sorry to be bore! Everyone I would tag, I’ve already seen tagged already!!
Just do it if you want to ;)