This is my second installment of the weekly round up, since the beginning of 2014. Unfortunately I don’t feel like I have an awful lot to say this week though.
– Weight loss. I’ve been better with my diet, though we all caved and ordered take-away last night. I completely forgot to weigh myself this morning too so I have absolutely no update on my weight loss this week!
– Finances. I’ve managed to get myself somewhat sorted out and it feels so good. Things are going to be a little tighter for a while but at least now I feel like there is some sort of resolution. I continued my silly saving project too.
– Books. I’ve finished my first book of the year and I reviewed it here. I’m already starting on my second book for January which puts me ahead of my target for one per month.
– Movies. So far I’ve managed to watch one a week, as planned. This week’s was part of movie night, Monsters University. However I part watched (I say part watched as I was on my computer as Chris watched them) both The Spirit and Revolver. Both were okay movies but neither were ones I’d recommend.
– Dedication to my blog. I’ve been trying really hard to promote my blog, as well as remain active on it and post regularly. I have increased my GFC followers from 53 at the beginning of the year to currently 67. My bloglovin followers have gone from 20 something to 64 and I even activated Google + which I have 25 people following me on. I’ve managed to post 4 times this week and I’m pretty pleased with that. Going to try even harder this week though.
– Fun with Friends. I said I would make sure I organised a gathering of friends at least once a month. Yesterday I added 4 events to our usual suspect’s facebook events. Our first games evening is Jan 25th and I’m looking forward to it already.
On top of all this, my week has been a pretty good one. Though it included back to work nerves, followed by back to school nerves, it turned out alright in the end. It’s sort of nice being back into a routine and everything feels fairly settled and organised right now. Fingers crossed it will stay that way for a little while at least.